5 Days a Stranger Walkthrough Part 3

5 Days a Stranger PC Game Walkthrough Part 3. Newspaper It's a copy of the local paper, dated last Friday. HEIR TO DEFOE ESTATES FOUND DEAD Sir Clarence DeFoe, last ot the longrunning DeFoe line, was found dead yesterday in his home. DeFoe, 24, was found hanging from a tree in the front yard of the DeFoe Manor. His recent bride, Julia Swanson DeFoe, was also found dead in the mansion, apparently stabbed to death. Inspector Jacob Barnes, the officer in charge of the investigation, has closed the case. "There's no mystery here" he said. "DeFoe killed his wife and then himself. We have already disproved the possibility of a third party." Sir Clarence's solicitor, Michael Cheasham, however, has gone on record questioning the Inspector's judgement. "The last I saw Sir Clarence, he was infinitely content. He would never have commited such an act. Plus there was no suicide note." Diary The diary of Sir Roderick DeFoe. March 5th, 1805 Work on the house is going well. It should be completed by the end of July. Belinda is already excited about the forthcoming wedding, and spends many hours of the day going over even the smallest details over and over again. Not since our early courtship has she been so giddy with joy. It softens my heart to see her smile, and she smiles often. I am wondering why I didn't retire sooner. August 12th, 1805 I am only now having the opportunity to write this, as it has been a most hectic day. The wedding went without a hitch, and the house was ready for us to move in as soon as the ceremony was over. Belinda insisted on consummating our marriage immediatly.

I am sure, dear diary, this house can expect to hear the laughter of children before 1806 is out. February 14th, 1806 A romantic day for our announcement; the physician has just left, confirming that Belinda is with child, a child we can expect to be born in June. We have already decided to name the child Matthew if a boy, or Jane if a girl. June 28th, 1806 Belinda is dead, I will never forget her face, ash grey, contorted with pain. The child is healthy, Would that it had never come about and spared me this fresh hell. May 24, 1820 Matthew showed me the painting of the grounds he had created. I worry about the boy. Why can't he have healthier interests, like soldiering? The painting was fair, I suppose, but I would rather my child be less of a weakling. June 28th, 1821 It is the anniversary of the night I unleased a horror. A horror which I tonight shall remove from this world. May God forgive me. That's the last entry. Diary The secret diary of Matthew DeFoe. June 28th, 1814 Today is my eigth birthday. Nanny said I would doon be a big strong man like my father.

I wanted to see him today, but he wouldn't come out of his study all day. Nanny says he always get cross on this day, but it's not because of me. August 5th, 1817 I found a new friend. He is behind the door in the kitchen and he doesn't have a name. He likes me to sit and talk to him, but father gets very angry when he finds me doing this. I asked father who the boy behind the door was, but he told me there was no boy behind the door and it was just a silly fantasy. May 24th, 1820 I showed father the painting I just finished. He said it was quite good, which is the best thing he has ever said. While he was in the good mood, I asked if I could go and look behind the door in the kitchen. He pretended not to hear me.

June 28th, 1821 My father has done a terrible thing. All this time he pretended there was no boy behind the door, and now this. There is blood all over the kitchen floor. I will do what I can. Then we can be a family together and be happy. That's where it ends, except for a little ink blot just underneath the text. Book It's a book on white magic. FINDING A PERSON FROM THEIR POSSESSION. Tie the possession in question to a stick and dip it in salt. Next, wave it over the place where the subject sleeps. When you hold it in front of you, the object should now indicate in which direction the owner lies. End of 5 Days a Stranger Walkthrough